Spirulina is a microscopic blue-green algae in the shape of a perfect spiral coil living both in sea and fresh water.
Spirulina contains an unusually high amount of protein, between 55% and 77% by dry weight. It is a complete protein, containing all essential amino acids . Spirulina is rich in Essential fatty acids, variety of Vitamins, and also a good source of Minerals. Besides, Spirulina contains many pigments.
1) Energy is increased within a few hours of taking it.
2) Restores natural body weight by satisfying the body’s need for complete and genuine nutrition.
3) Proven to relieve allergies and those with breathing difficulties.
4) Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases by reducing inflammation within the body.
5) Aids in detoxification and natural cleansing of the body.
6) Beneficial intestinal flora is increased which improves digestion.
7) The antioxidant properties significantly decrease the risk of cancer.
8) Promotes healthy levels of cholesterol resulting in improved cardiovascular function.
9) Effectively lowers the blood pressure.
10) Contains antibiotic, anti-infective and anti viral properties which stimulate the immune system powerfully.
Application: Spirulina is used as a human dietary supplement as well as a whole food and is available in tablet, capsule, flake, and powder form. It is also used as a feed supplement.
1.Activating and preventing premature aging of cells, accelerating the wound healing abilities;
2.Inducing more interferon and activating the lymphocytes, which will maintain the normal immune system;
3.Identifying and inhibiting the growth of differentiated cell, repairing damaged gene, and which will resistance to virus intrusion;
4.Eliminating residual lead, arsenic, mercury, air pollution, pesticide and fertilizer in the body, restoring the function of liver, detoxifying spleen and kidney;
5.Improving immunity, effectively reducing high blood pressure, high blood glucose and high blood fat;
6.Preventing stomach and intestinal disease, to improve the heart and lungs function.
Blue Color Spirulina Phycocyanin Application
1.Used in the Nutritional food.
2.Used in the healthcare food.
3.Used in the cosmetics.
Packaging & Delivery
PackagingDetails:25kg/barrel(inside is a white plastic bag) or accoring to your requirements
Delivery Details: Prompt deliver
Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology Co.,Ltd is located in state-level APIs base, Linhai eastern medical technology park which specializing in natural plant extracts, also has independent intellectual property rights about phycocyanin extraction. its independent innovation "high activity phycocyanin natural purification technology" won national patent technology, and its technology has advanced world level ! At present, the company has made 8 technical patents in the field of marine biology. The company has an experienced technical and sales management team. Welcome all the customers, businessmen and companies from all parts of the world to contact us and seek for good cooperation to achieve mutual benefits.
Why choose us?
a. Small order is acceptable;
b. Free sample for you;
c. Have self-export rights;
d. Have right to do commodity inspection.