Safflower (Carthamus) Yellow is a natural food pigment extracted from the petal of Carthamus Tinctoria L . by the process of extracting , filtrating , purifying , concentrating , sterilizing , spraying & drying . The main ingredient is carthamine. The appearance of Carthamus (Safflower) Yellow is yellow or brown yellow powder . It can easily dissolve in water and ethanol solution , but not in ether , petroleum ether , oil and acetone . It is an excellent coloring agent for starch , but slightly coloring for protein . Ferric ion can make it becomes black . It has good resistance to light and high temperature.
Product Name: Safflor Yellow,Carthamus Yellow,Carthamic Acid
Color Value: E1% 1cm400nm: 30-180
Part Used: Flower
Active Ingredient: Carthamin A
Appearance: Yellow to dark brown powder
Particle Size: 80 mesh
Loss on Drying: ≤7%
Total plate account: ≤1000cfu/g
Yeast & Molds: ≤100cfu/g
E. Coli.: Negative
Safflower used for coloring and flavoring foods and making dyes.
Typical applications:soft drinks, cakes, candies, jellies, etc
1. Activating blood to promote menstruation
2. Removing blood stasis and alleviating pain
3. Treating women's diseases such as amenorrhea,algomenorrhea and lyma
4. Treating injury from falling down,swelling andulcer on the body surface.
|Why Choose Us|
1. HACCP/KOSHER/HALAL/FDA certified.
2. Controlled manufacturing process
3. Quality finishing
4. Competitive price
5. Honest and reliable sales and service team
6. Timely delivery