Spirulina is a blue-green alga that became famous after it was successfully used by NASA as a dietary supplement for astronauts on space missions. It has the ability to modulate immune functions and exhibits anti-inflammatory properties by inhibiting the release of histamine by mast cells.
(1. World's highest beta carotene food reduces long term health risks.
(2. 60% easy-to-digest vegetable protein without the fat and cholesterol of meat.
(3. A rare essential fatty acid is a key to health.
(4. Iron for women and children's health.
(5. High in Vitamin B-12 and B Complex.
(6. Unusual phytonutrients for health and cleansing.
(7. Use spirulina's longevity to benefit your health.
(8. Easy to take anytime
Function of Product
1. Help to develop healthy babies
2. Maintain high energy for the adults
3. Help to delay senility for the elderly
4. Enhance human immune system
5. Restrain malignant tumors
6. Cure hepatitis diseases
7. Prevent cardio-vascular diseases
8. Prevent heart disease and stroke.
Application of Product
1. Applied in food field
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field
3. Applied in cosmetic field
4. Applied as health care products
COA of Product